Sweet and Sunny Lo

Welcome to Sweet and Sunny Lo. NO SUGAR ADDED.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Post Number 22

In case anyone wants to know, I have forsaken the beard, since basically, it looked like crap. I could not bear it. It was a monstrosity, unkempt, untamed. I could not bear the responsibility of taking care of it.

The problem with these blogs are is that there will always be someone doing the same thing you are. Try searching about anything you write. Chances are it's already been done before.

Cow testicles. Done.
Monkey assassins. Done.
Fluorescent chalk. Done.

Maybe I should get a little more creative.

I'm starting to choose my classes for next year. By choose, I mean one, since every other course is predetermined. I have one option next year, and I should make the most of it.

I'm looking at stuff ranging from Film Studies, or Drama, or Badminton, among others. I am looking for something fun, easy, and non-Pharmacy related. Enough with the drugs already. I want something where thought is not so structured and geared towards memorization. I've had enough of that for now. A reprieve, a change of pace would be appreciated. I'll probably end up taking something like The Anthropology of Star Trek.


A couple things I discovered on the Internet:

What was Samuel L. Jackson thinking, doing this movie? Maybe he's got a nasty cocaine habit or he's a comic visionary. It's called Snakes on a Plane, which could be either the best or worst movie ever. Decide for yourself.




I have been watching Celebrity Jeopardy, at least the SNL version. Freaking brilliant. Brings me to tears.

Oh, Mr. Connery, why do you have to be so mean to Alex Trebek? What did he do to you?

29 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Blight said...

Gotta love that. I liked the one with Tom Cruise and Connery.

Nice link there Lobo.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Derelict said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Or you can be less pretentious and watch Weekend at Bernie's.

just kidding, I just wanted to throw in Weekend chez Bernie in there.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger MistaLobo said...

Hey, Weekend at Bernie's was an awesome movie.

I'm sure Film Studies would be a bit pretentious, with all the wannabe Tarentinos out there.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger CanadianAttackBeaver said...

Damn, that's a nice little site you found there.

Hang on, crazy kida are on my lawn. Gotta go yell at em and shake my cane.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Derelict said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

argh... I remember when I was waiting for my final exam on 'Control Systems Theory' (blaugh!) I ran into a guy from the rugby team.

He was in shorts and talking to two athletic, desirable women.

'What are you doing here!?' I asked.

'I'm in class,' he replied, 'it's my rugby class.'

Tee hee hee!

The bastard.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Derelict said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Yeah, Lobo, you look better as an ape. You should look into that. I hear they can do that with surgery.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger CanadianAttackBeaver said...

*grooming Lobo for grubs, as Beav is also an ape*

OOHHH OOOHHH AHHH AHH!

*throws feces at the rest of you"

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

*feces bounces off Cibbuano's rubber suit and hits the Beav in the face, which is covered in glue*

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger CanadianAttackBeaver said...

Damn! I should have seen that coming.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell ya what I do in my spare time.... I sew and wear my own "short shorts"!


Who loves short shorts?

*I* love short shorts!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Blight said...

If you love them so much, why don't you marry them?

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Lobo, please don't post pictures of yourself in short shorts.

Or do, and I'll photoshop it!

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike... play!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Blight said...

Man that was classic, we killed you.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Someone needs to fill me in on what happened over the weekend...!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Blight said...

Lobo and Derelict came over to my parents' place for Easter dinner, then we went to Indesin's for fooseball and beers. We played for drinks (losing team had to drink), and of course Lobo ended up drinking the lion's share.

The funniest part was when he tried to do a handstand, and then just "let go" and dropped on his head.

Actually, no, the funniest part was when Lobo got all pissed that his team was losing, bitched at Derelict (who was on defense) and then Derelict responded with "Lobo, you aren't scoring so shut up!"

Classic.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

sounds like good times... I remember Blight's mom's cooking... delicious!

Lobo did a handstand? Sounds about right.

Did you guys go clubbing too?

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Blight said...

Yeah we hit "The Standard" aka "Barry T's v2.0"

It was dead.

And drinks were frickin' $6.25 each! Nevermind the outrageous (for Edmonton) $7 cover.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

that sounds terrible... why couldn't Derelict hook you guys up with something special?

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Blight said...

Don't blame Derelict, it wasn't his place of choice, but honestly I doubt any place would have been undead over Easter in Edmonton.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Blight said...

Lobo you are a lazy ass.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Maybe he's busy!

You know, researching a cure for cancer, or building a financial empire...

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Derelict said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Derelict said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Blight said...


I OBJECT!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

maybe lobo is planning a brilliant comeback special/telethon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home