Sweet and Sunny Lo

Welcome to Sweet and Sunny Lo. NO SUGAR ADDED.

Friday, October 13, 2006

I'll Take Whatever's Behind Door #3

Man, it's the middle of October, and it feels like the same ole shit as always.

The weather's too cold.
It's getting too dark.
School's a drag.
I still live at home with my parents.
I'm withdrawing into myself.
I'm feeling unmotivated.

There are a few options that could change my life

ONE
My sister has offered me a place to stay at her place.
It'd be a halfway house of sorts, with more independence, and I'd still be living with family. where I'd have to fend for myself mostly, cook my own food, do laundry, etc.
There'd be no rent.
It's in a nice, sedate neighbourhood.
I'd drive to school.

TWO
As well, a friend has suggested getting an apartment together.
I'd have to pay for rent.
I'd have to look for a place to rent.
It might be a mess.
I might hate my roommate.
My roommate might hate me.
It'd be my place.

9 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger CanadianAttackBeaver said...

I say option 2. Of course, that's easy for me to say, cause I'm not you.

Sure it might take some adjustment, but think of the stories, man!

BTW what's with the trend of people allowing others to vote on thier life decisions of late? Sort of a real live choose yer own adventure.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Man, that's a no-brainer. #2. You're going to live with Derelict D? And you're the Dopefiend?

Don't live with your sister. What kind of half-hearted attempt is that.

Plus, I can vouch for Diamond Derelict. We had a pretty good time living in the cave, with records and christmas lights and bowling with shampoo bottles.

Where's the slick poll?

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger MistaLobo said...

Hey D, how soon can you get yo'self out of that place?

Then I gotta start looking around.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Blight said...

What the fuck Lobo, are you stealing my roommate?

I say option 2.

There's nothing quite like having your own place.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger MistaLobo said...

Looks like a resounding majority so far. But I won't be able to do that right away, so I might stay at my sister's place until then.

Derelict: So whatcha wanna do this weekend?

Blight: You can't steal what you don't got, man.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

But you're moving in with the D, right?

Are you going to go crazy, like you're 21? Binge drinking, late-night strip poker parties, smoking bongs?

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

protip: strip-poker is more fun with ladies present

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Blight said...

If you do it without girls present, just make sure that YOU aren't the one stuck eating the cookie ok?

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shudder at thought of cookies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home