Sweet and Sunny Lo

Welcome to Sweet and Sunny Lo. NO SUGAR ADDED.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Erratic Hodge-Podge

Hail Halloween, one of the few days where feeding the poor and disenfranchised is recommended, if only in sweets. Unfortunately, I've long been too old for trick-or-treating, which is the domain of small kids and the candically addicted. However, they've been giving out a fair bit of candy at school, thanks to benevolent instructors and students. This should happen everyday.

So, I got myself a cellphone, joining the throng of people perpetually annoying everyone else with those tones that sound off at the most inopportune time. It has a camera, too, so I can take sneaky pictures whenever I want. Of course, now people can harass me 24/7. If you really want to call me, email me first.

I'll be going to my first hip-hop concert on Thursday, to see Jurassic 5. I especially like Chali 2na, who I consider to be the James Earl Jones of rap. Anything he says sounds amazing. He'd make a great cult leader. With that voice, he could command people to erect a statue in his honor, and they would do it, no questions asked. Because they don't want the voice to get angry.

And here's a crazy video by those crazy Japanese people. Frankly, I just don't question what they do anymore. You won't find the answer you're looking for.

Today's topic: English Lessons for Mugging Victims

6 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Lobo, by buying a cell phone, you're giving up the right to be hassled 24 hours a day.

Besides, who's hassling you? Hordes of nubile young women?

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Blight said...

I'd love to give up the right to be hassled. Where do I sign up?

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger MistaLobo said...

Cibb: Don't you mean the other way around? That I'd be giving out my right to NOT be hassled by getting a phone?

Actually my parents got it since they can write it off.

Blight: Well, if you really wanted to, you could just throw your phone away. Ain't nothing stoppin ya.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger CanadianAttackBeaver said...

Those muggers are positively un-menacing. Why does one of them have his mask tied under his nose?

 
At 3:25 AM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

I've got a cell phone here... you need one, definitely, in Australia, since pay phones are ridiculous, and everyone else has a cell.

Not having one here, I found out, is like saying to the world 'I choose not to live in your society'.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger CanadianAttackBeaver said...

Yeah, it's similar over here. You must have a cell phone (mobile), or you are some kind of luddite freak.

Kirsten and I have a really bare-bones model. It's enough to keep them for shipping us to Siberia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home