Sweet and Sunny Lo

Welcome to Sweet and Sunny Lo. NO SUGAR ADDED.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Signs of the Apocalypse


As much as I would have loved keeping that picture of two animals getting it on, I just couldn't do it. Sorry to all you zoophiles out there, but that picture had to be removed, since it might come back to haunt me in the future. I mean, if I had to run for PM or something in the future, that picture of 2 animals in the throes of passion could make or break me. Or else my mom might find out, or some people might think I am weird.

I saw The 40 Year Old Virgin yesterday, and it is some funny stuff. It is truly a movie for those who like playing with action figures. Although I didn't recall seeing any Transformers though. If they truly did not have any Transformers, I would be shocked, since Transformers were the best action figures ever.


On another note, I believe I have seen one sign the Apocalypse is approaching. Here is an email from my 13 year old cousin in Australia:

HAHAHA SUK IT IM OFFICIALLY EXAM FREE NOW AND IM ON HOLIDAYSsss YAY AND IM IN YR 9! k im gonna go watch tv coz i haven't watched tv in weeks!!!@@!@@@

Really, I just cringed when I read it. I thought, did she forget to take her Ritalin? It was among the worst examples of the English language I have seen. Granted, it was informal, but damn, I am surprised she finished Grade 8 writing like that. I think an English teacher would suffer a heart attack if you actually submitted an essay written in that way. Although, if you were evil and you didn't like the teacher, that might be a stroke of genius.

And if you were wondering, those pictures were of me posing as a senior citizen from the 1990s. But when I look at them, it was more like a senior citizen gangster from the 1990s. My mom did not take my picture. It wasn' t like she was thinking, "Awww....isn't that adorable.... Let's take a picture." I just took them by myself after going to a Halloween party, and I thought I looked suitably retarded enough to immortalize the moment.

9 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Derelict said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger MistaLobo said...

yesh, well, I aim to please

Feeling my bags of sand...

Me so horny.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Bout time, Sun-Bun.

But you took the pictures down? Betrayal!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger MistaLobo said...

hey man, if you want them, go ahead and find them, and then gimme a link. After all, you are the one who found em.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Blight said...

So your female cousin told *you* to SUK IT? That just seems so rude. I wouldn't be very impressed if one of my cousins did that to me.

I haven't seen 40 year old virgin yet, but I want to. Do you think that if you were 40 years old, and a virgin, that the movie would make you want to cry? And if a girl saw the tears in your eyes would she give you a mercy lay?

I don't think that I would give mercy lays if someone was asking, unless that someone was worth giving a mercy-free lay. Ya know?

I'm expecting regular updates Sunny, otherwise you won't get a much-coveted-link from my blog.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Yeah, I'm with Blight. Regular updates, or no link-love, hLo.

And witty. Every post should be perfect...

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger CanadianAttackBeaver said...

Indeed, it's been too long without an update. I was hurting. And lurking.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger MistaLobo said...

Sounds like people want me to be both perfect and witty, while giving some regular bloggin love. Tough crowd.

About the mercy lays, though, I'm sure that's gotta work somewhere. Bags over the head would be discretionary.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

And Sunny, why are you hiding behind pictures of 40-year-old virgins?

We want pictures of you and yo' girls!

Please post pictures of the decadent and hedonistic Pharmacy parties that you must be experiencing. You know, whipped cream fights, whipping up batches of X in the Pharmacy Students Assoc., Astroglide wrestling...

Don't hold out on us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home