Sweet and Sunny Lo

Welcome to Sweet and Sunny Lo. NO SUGAR ADDED.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Critical critics...

That jerk Cibbuano sent me an email,totally sarcasmic saying my blog was good and my poems were terrible. heres what he said:

wow Sunny, you finally did it. That's an 'interesting' blog, although I'd have to admit that your poetry is not so good.

Ok, I'll admit it. Your poetry is terrible. Who writes poems about Starcraft and anime? You're a weird guy, Sunny.


im a weird guy?!?!?? lets look at your website the latest post:

Yes, the next couple of pictures were of the dog mounting a teddy bear that was in my room (I hesitate to say 'my teddy bear'. Yes, it was in my room. And yes, it was technically in my possession, but I have to insist that it was just 'a teddy bear'). Again, pretty standard poses: missionary, doggy-style. When I saw the bear-on-top photo, I had to really question Adam's role in this whole debacle.


bassickly your talking about bestiality!! who's a weird guy, not me!

man im so upset i don't think im gonna post a poem. so instead im gonna post this sweetass poem i found surfing blogger:

I sometimes feel my heart will burst,
From wanting you so much.
I can't explain in words of how,
I long to feel your touch.

There is no way I can convey,
This emptiness inside,
That seems to tear my soul to shreds,
As time goes swiftly by.

If I could merely hold you near,
For just a little while,
If I could simply talk with you,
Or only see you smile.



awesome!!!! keep up the good work!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

uhhh... don't get agitated, Sunny. I sent that email in good natured comraderie...I didn't think you'd get upset about it.

No, your poetry is good. Great, in fact. Now take a pill and sit down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home