Sweet and Sunny Lo

Welcome to Sweet and Sunny Lo. NO SUGAR ADDED.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

my eyes


sometimes my eyes hurt. like when i see crumpy whales taking up 5 seats in the library, when i stare at that dinosaur poster derelict got, when i poke myself in the eyes or rub shampoo in them Lol!

but giggidy-god-giggidy-damn, this must have hurt:

"the patient's family saw a gaping hole with swarming ants in it when they lifted the bandage on her left eye."

ants crawl this way and that down in my dank basement and what's gonna stop 'em from eating away Sunny's eyes!! i wigged em good though. i keep my parents endless pop supply in another room and the ants like that better. but it would rawk if you could train ants to eat the eyes of your enemies!

pitter patter, ants coming
patter pitter, marching marching
crunch chomp, biting biting
snip snap, eating eating
screaming
screaming
where the hell is my eye
oh my god
ants ants
you stepped on us when you were young
now we eat your eye
bitch


that's my mind poured out suckaz. straight from Sun Bun da poetic masta.

4 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Wow, you've hit rock bottom this time Sunny. Sniffing glue and/or paint?

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Derelict said...

What the hell are you talking about? Sunny's poems are hilarious.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

are you kidding?

shit, don't you start posting poetry on your MySpace site...

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Blight said...

Actually I liked the poignent ending "bitch". Classic Sunny, classic! And it made me think... damn I stepped on a lot of ants when I was young! I hope they don't eat my eye, but if they do, well I guess I'll just deserve it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home