Sweet and Sunny Lo

Welcome to Sweet and Sunny Lo. NO SUGAR ADDED.

Monday, November 14, 2005

My new band


ehhh its like so gray and grim outside its like it must be -8 or somethin' Hopefully tomorrow itll be sunny like Sunny.

well i guess the only thing for me to do is to watch some movies. i love anime but if my parents caught me with goldenboy they'd kill me!!!





its too bad tho. the blockbuster near my place has some great flicks but my parents are always breathin' down my neck!!!! Gawd!!!!

so what is Sunny gonna do? it sucks outside and it sucks inside so i guess ill hide here in the internet. the good thing about feeling down is that it totally motivates me to write more poetry (its a little edgy, so reader beware!!!!):

big eyes tiny nose
not like a
Japanese girl at all
thin waist huge tits
not like a
Japanese girl at all
blue hair no bush
not like a
Japanese girl at all
long legs firm tush
where can i get
a Japanese girl?

whoa that like took out so much from my spirit you know??

So i'm thinking about starting a band called Suns 'n' Loses. i guess ill sing since i cant play any instruments. i don't like to sing very much but if i dont sing then what would i do??? its like one of my favourite movies MAID IN MANHATTAN where j.lo is pretending to be rich but really she's not you know?

6 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger CanadianAttackBeaver said...

Maid in Manhatten was the best movie EVAH! J.Lo is so talented, I don't think she's ever made a bad movie. I like how ever plot twist and turn was so NOT pradictable!!! I mean, love winning out in the end in spite of good-natured deception! WHo knew?!

OOPS spolier warning ROFL!

I mean, even the title was clever!!! Maid in Manhatten! And she was "Made" in Manhatten! Brilliant! Who thinks of this stuff?

I'm sooo glad Kirsten recommend it over that silly Brotherhood of the Wolf. Monica Bellucci naked? John Woo style action? No-one wants to see that, frenchy.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

Actually, I watched B of the Wolf, and while it started out cool, it was pretty boring.

And even though M. Belluci got naked, it wasn't very delicious. Nothing compared to Malena, which had so much nude Belluci that I couldn't watch the entire thing straight. Mios Deos!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

And I was 'forced' to watch Maid in Manhattan.. it was played on the airplane to edmonton. I nearly strangled myself, but I forced myself to watch it, since it's included in the price of the flight.

Every 10-15 minutes, I'd rip off the earphones and look around in disgust. That's one of the shittiest movies to gross over $90 million.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger CanadianAttackBeaver said...

In all seriousness, I told Kirsten (and she can back me up on this) all of the major plot twists in M in M before I even saw the movie. Carl did it too. It was just that predictable.

And I can say a lot of things about B of the Wolf, but boring just isn't one of them. I love how all the main charachters go to the brothel as a nice, normal, relaxing part of the day. Gotta love those french.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Derelict said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Cibbuano said...

If you want to watch an amazing french movie, watch La Haine. It's about the french ghettos in Paris and it's weirdly prophetic considering what's happening in france right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home